Read the original post: Verizon Galaxy S10, Note 10 Grab August Security Patch
It’s Friday! We’ve got fresh updates for Samsung phones!
Verizon (AT&T too) is pushing out new software to two Samsung phone lines from last year, the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10. We have updates for the S10, S10+, S10e, Note 10, and Note 10+. Neither of their 5G variants are getting similar treatment just yet, but I’d imagine that will change shortly.
The new builds are as follows:
- Galaxy S10: QP1A.190711.020.G973USQS4DTG1
- Galaxy S10+: QP1A.190711.020.G975USQS4DTG1
- Galaxy S10e: QP1A.190711.020.G970USQS4DTG1
- Galaxy Note 10: QP1A.190711.020.N970USQS4CTG1
- Galaxy Note 10+: QP1A.190711.020.N975USQS4CTG1
What’s new? It’s just the August Android security patch. That’s it.
// Verizon